Innovative procurement with OppX
All opportunities in one place
All tender opportunities in one place, with advanced filtering and searching
Full list of public sector buyers
Find which organisation is relevant for you to engage with
Information-rich buyer profiles
Buyer organisation profiles show advertised opportunities and linked technologies
Full, searchable list of public buyers
Find the right buyer to approach, with advances searching and filtering.
Interactive, trackable public tenders
View linked buyers, technologies involved and deadlines.
A database of innovative SMEs
Search ecosystems of innovative suppliers with rich profiles and technologies.
Detail-rich supplier profiles
Detailed supplier profiles with contact details, technologies, staff and more.
Enabling collaborative procurement
- Gives small-to-medium sized enterprises (SMEs) an aggregated view of opportunities
- Create consortiums with other suppliers to improve chances of success
- Benefit from your local city’s contracts, improving social value and economic growth.
- See technologies behind contracts for the first, helping you spot new routes to market
- Step-by-step guidance about the (sometimes intimidating) public sector procurement process,
- Build joint tenders, increasing purchasing power and collaboration across the public sector
- Improve supply chains by making it easier for SMEs to join supplier consortiums
- Increased awareness of challenges and opportunities across public sector organisations
- Joint buying between public buyers to reduce procurement costs
- View rich supplier profiles to help you make the right buying decisions
Works well with
Fully integrated challenge module, helping public sector move from prescriptive procurement to innovative.
Analyse and clean any dataset in instances of joint consortiums and innovation challenges